ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which speakers

Banana

Can anyone recommend decent upgraded door / rear quarter speakers for 172/cup, that sound good, will fit with zero hassle and dont have 800 kilo magnets on the back of them!?

my budget is limited to about £100.

One with a few more

Iirc, JL are bringing out a new range of slim line ones. check out caraudiodirect. co . uk they have mounting depths on the site. anything up to 60mm should be fine

Just steer clear of the JBL ones, about 40 quid a pair they sound sh*te with the standard head unit . i know i spent an hour fitting them only to put the standard ones back in

One with a few more

I know not everyones and audio head like me, bu if i was you and had room to spare in boot, under seat etc, and if you had any extra cash, then Id think about a new h/u to run them off. possibly even a new h/u (nothing too pricey just nice) and a cheap amp.

Its just that you cant get a good sound out of uprated speakers until you amp them tbh, and the output of the original renault h/u is so minimal I doubt youll notice much diff. wih new ones