ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which to do?

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Ive got £170 to spend, so far ive got an RS grill, rear lexus lights, painted brake calipers, colour coded side strips and silver 16v side badges.

I was thinking of getting my windows tinted next, but am also considering lowering my car or getting a new exhaust. Anyone's ideas on which to go for next?

learning in corsa 1.3tb
go for lowering the car as this will make a big difference. And in terms of the exhaust i have had friends that have put loud exhausts on their clio's and all of them have taken them off within 1 month cos they are so annoying to drive with. not sure how anyone else would feel on the subject thou

renault clio 1.2 16v
deffo get a new exhaust, if its a 1.2 i wudnt go for a mega loud one but a nice that juices up when you rev it up through the gears.
get it lowered i would say, you got alloys?

Sell the lexus lights on ebay to free up some more cash, then you'll have a bit more for mods. Other than that save up a bit more & buy better items for the money (imo)

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
am thinkin about buying some PI springs and lowering it 60mm, then maybe a meggy splitter and replica sideskirts. Have gone of the tinting idea as i dont fancy having my car looking like a van lol

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
lol no one seems to like my lexus lights. No point in selling them there only worth £20 just got them as a first mod to make my car a bit unique as there are alot of black clios at my college. Does anyone know if PI springs are good as eibach ones seem a bit expensive and the PI's are only 80 quid

1.2 16V MKII
man, ive just oredered my Pi springs today 60mm, an from previous cars ive bought these and i like them as there soft an i feel make the ride comfy plus they lower a bit more than 60mm from being soft... there good in my opinion:)

lol no one seems to like my lexus lights. No point in selling them there only worth £20 just got them as a first mod to make my car a bit unique as there are alot of black clios at my college. Does anyone know if PI springs are good as eibach ones seem a bit expensive and the PI's are only 80 quid
ebay the lights up, should get more than a score for them on there.

man, ive just oredered my Pi springs today 60mm, an from previous cars ive bought these and i like them as there soft an i feel make the ride comfy plus they lower a bit more than 60mm from being soft... there good in my opinion:)

you get what you pay for, never heard of PI springs being soft though, normally make a very firm ride

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
think im now going to go with some 172 replica side skirts and a megane splitter, I want to bulk up the look of my clio and get it looking more like a 172. Am looking at 1*2 front and rear bumpers too but they seem to cost quite a bit and would need spraying and fitting