ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which wheels do you prefer?

Which Wheels?

• Turinis

• Williams silver

• Williams Gunmetal

Results are only viewable after voting.
  Trophy 182
Morning all,
Toying with the idea of running the Williams wheels as dailys in either silver or Gunmetal. Currently they are just used for track days and the Turinis are on the car day to day.

I know its a personal choice at the end of the day. Im just after people opinions to see which people prefer. If anyone has any pictures of Williams wheels they wish to share then feel free.

Also what would people recommend spacer wise for both sets of wheels?

Cheers
Luke
Williams
20140503_114752resize.jpg

Turinis
20140421_140429.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
I'd say that the Williams wheels are little too old-fashioned in style for a Ph.2
Maybe on a Ph.1 they'd work, but the more angular facelift of a 182 doesn't help it....IMO.
Enkeis? ;)

Trophy 182
I'd say that the Williams wheels are little too old-fashioned in style for a Ph.2
Maybe on a Ph.1 they'd work, but the more angular facelift of a 182 doesn't help it....IMO.
Enkeis? :wink:

You see this is my problem. Im unsure if iv just become used to the Turinis and the Williams look better just because they are different to what im used to?!

If that makes sense.:persevere:

clio 182
i didn't like my turinis at first but now they have grown on me they look great... turinis for the road Williams ones for the track...