ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wires are which off head unit

hi guys and girls... I need a bit of help. I need to splice into my two front speaker wires from the back of my standard head unit. Can anyone tell me which wires are the front speakers and their polarity..

Thanks..

According to Haynes...

Brown & Green = Left Front

Pink & White = Right Front

I think the rule for Reno wiring is that the lighter colour is negative.

Now dont go blowing things up just cos I told you to young man :p

Fabia vRS

Reno wires are stupid, i dont think there is a code, they just shove the wires where ever and hope for the best :mad:

Lo9ok int eh instruction manual for the HU, ususally there is a wiring diagram showing whihc wire is which, trace that through the ISO connector, and sp;lice into it

Easiest thing to do is get an iso > iso connector from halfords for about a tenner, then itll be labelled for what is what and you wont have to cut the original loom.

Actually thats a good idea Pete... I hate putting holes or cutting wires on my car. Ive already made some adhesive plates to mount my Basslink without drilling holes. So the plate will stick to the floor and I only need a couple of small holes in the carpet... then with the iso to iso I can splice into it without wrecking the original.