ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whine about the 172

n2x

e60/f10
I think i´ve had enough. Been owning the car for 5 years, spent about 5k£ and the problems just keep on flowing in. Just the list of things that have gone wong.

- bonnet catch failed = dented roof + screwed up bonnet
- passenger window motor
- behind a red light the revs are from 750-2500 (every time its random)
- when carrying 4 people the revs start jumping randomly between 1500-6000 during the driving. although the previous problem is fixed by gently tapping on the gas pedal, this does not work here.
- the exhaust fell off on a highway

To top if off, about 2 months ago it didnt start so i took it to a local garage where it spent 1,5 months being fixed. Got it back 2 weeks ago and theres still an immobiliser fault. The car just starts whenever it wants and sometimes refuses to cooperate with me. I think it might have something to do with the rain getting onto the wires. and f***ing something up. i tried the "hold the button while turning the key" thing and it started last time but not this time. Can´t even go see a movie because it ends too late to take the bus back home. FMC

Evo 5 RS
buy cheap and 9 times out of 10 you're going to be paying the price of a decent one to get it up to standard. Live and learn