ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whitby Meet Sunday 8th November!!

182 & Porsche 986
Call him JimmyJams.

are you coming Greg?

Starting Point - LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound @ 10.30am

So if you can put your name down if your able to come we can sort any other times/locations for meeting up with others too.

Deffo
1. Laura
2. Gaz + Andi
3. Danii. - shy bairn
4. Alex H
6. jamescolli

MAYBE

1. David Ramsey - not sure if I'm taking my car or might try and get in with someone
2. Geddes (if anyone from NE wants to tag allong with me)
3. Gary172cup most likely tag along with geddes
4. Aluco Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.
5.Clairemae

Meeting at Whitby:

1. stuart1989
2. Hutchy
3. DaniiMurton

i might be able to come along, won't be coming back with you though :D

172 cup
btw... is the total garage near the new Heston little chef.. i wanna go there :(

I beleive it is yes, it was where Gaz suggested but Im thinking of changing it to a pub on the same road further up, it has betting parking room which Id imagine the garage wont

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Starting Point - LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound @ 10.30am

So if you can put your name down if your able to come we can sort any other times/locations for meeting up with others too.

Deffo:-
1. Laura
2. Gaz + Andi
3. Danii. - shy bairn
4. Alex H
6. jamescolli
7. Will

Meeting at Whitby:-
1. stuart1989
2. Hutchy

Maybe:-
1. David Ramsey - not sure if I'm taking my car or might try and get in with someone
2. Geddes (if anyone from NE wants to tag allong with me)
3. Gary172cup most likely tag along with geddes
4. Aluco Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.
5. Clairemae
6. Marksman

Titanium 182
Mines dirtier than yer maw. Can't decide which to go to this weekend, just gonna see if I can be bothered on the day tomorrow and if no probs come to this.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Well car was clean its just rained, that was a good 4 hours wasted then

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Mine's covered in mud from getting stuck in a wet, muddy field last weekend. I'm not going to clean it before Sunday either. The car's in a state too.

Should still be on for this!

172 cup
Right guys here it is, due to an unexpected/unforeseen bill arriving on my doorstep Im unable to put petrol in my car for Sunday, so Im going to be unable to make it. Now I know this looks s**t been my first meet as an area rep but I cant help it, I dont have two pennies to rub together at the moment

Therefore I suggest either still going ahead with it if you guys fancy that or postponing till the end of the month

Again really sorry about this

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Right guys here it is, due to an unexpected/unforeseen bill arriving on my doorstep Im unable to put petrol in my car for Sunday, so Im going to be unable to make it. Now I know this looks s**t been my first meet as an area rep but I cant help it, I dont have two pennies to rub together at the moment

Therefore I suggest either still going ahead with it if you guys fancy that or postponing till the end of the month

Again really sorry about this

My advice would be to retire as rep.......

172 cup
Yep Jim its going to happen, Im not busting my a** anyway to arrange meets etc when people arent interested. If Id of not but that comment above I would have turned up and there would have been no one there.

182 & Porsche 986
people still turned up today i believe. I wasn't able to go and didnt fancy going to meet with hardly anyone there.

172 cup
Yeh Id imagine Gaz and Andi did but as for anyone else im not sure. I got a text off Alex at 10.30am saying he couldnt make it and as far as I know there wernt many more down on the list going anyway

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Erk. Wanted to go today :( Stitches started coming out of my gum, open wound, bleeding, not very nice in the middle of morning porridge. So I've been off to the dentist to be re-stitched... nice. Hope whoever went had lots of scrummy fish n chips :)

Megane Mk4
Nope, Gaz is slacking this time around.. He only got 170.

It's me this time who's the Daddy at 250 :approve:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Well what a turn out, reminds me of the last CS Yorkshire meet i attended glad its not changed, anyway didnt spoil the day had a fab day and some great roads the weather was lovely and the Fish and chips were 1st class which was more important :) photos will be up shortly

None
I won't mention the turnout seeing as though i pulled out too......sorry guys, just in the middle of moving house at the moment, hopefully i'll be able to find time for the meets again in a few weeks when things settle down, the clio has been a little neglected of late unfortunately.......