ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whitby Meet Sunday 8th November!!

172 cup
Yes Gaz, as per below!

LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound @ 10.30am

So if you can put your name down if your able to come with the date you prefer and we can sort times/locations too.

Deffo
1. Laura
2. Gaz
3. stuart1989
4. Danii. - shy bairn
5. Alex H

MAYBE

1. David Ramsey - not sure if I'm taking my car or might try and get in with someone
2. ste666(date and time dependant)
3. Geddes (if anyone from NE wants to tag allong with me)
4. Gary172cup most likely tag along with geddes
5. Aluco Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
What a silly question, lol course i will be,barely go anywhere without it lol

172 cup
What a silly question, lol course i will be,barely go anywhere without it lol

Mint - means I dont need/have to take mine :D
Do you know Whitby well? I need to still sort out a route and also somewhere to park. Prob do it at the end of the month whilst Im on Garden Leave, wont have much else to do

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Nobody else takes there either when im about lol. Fairly well i guess best place to park is up at the abbey and there 2 decent fish and chip places on the front either sit down inside but that very full in the summer might not be too bad this time of year or the other one just walk in get what you want and sit outside on the front somewhere :)

Yeah just have alook some time while your off im sure youll find something :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm more looking forward to this so i'll be a 'Yes'.

I'll be coming from Durham so i will not be meeting you at your meeting point unless we meet before we get into the city centre? I will be bringing my camera down too. I was down there a few months ago with my mate just about to walk over the bridge me and my mate got shat on by the birds, a young couple luckly had some baby wipes to muck it off

Audi A4 TDi Sport
i'll come along. abbey would be best place probley or mabey west cliff because towns still quite busy.

alien green rs133
everytime we have gone to whitby we have used abby carpark, its ideal :D

just the steps to contend with :D

172 cup
everytime we have gone to whitby we have used abby carpark, its ideal :D

just the steps to contend with :D

Yeh sounds like this is the best place.

Ill be looking into the best route to Whitby nearer the time and parking/meeting spots so it'l all be posted that week.

Come on, more peeps on the list please:D Ill buy battered sausage for anyone that turns up

Titanium 182
Yeh sounds like this is the best place.

Ill be looking into the best route to Whitby nearer the time and parking/meeting spots so it'l all be posted that week.

Come on, more peeps on the list please:D Ill take battered sausage from anyone that turns up

Clio 1.2
ill most likely be late due to a early football match :(, but al still come down!, or just try and get out of it all together! :)

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
I shall do my very scouts honour best to get to this one :)
i'm back from uni for a reading week so if i can gather some petrol funds together i recon i'll be there

aluco finally a meet where both of us might be there :p

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Depends what route Laura is planning for us :D im sure she will let you know :)

172 cup
Depends what route Laura is planning for us :D im sure she will let you know :)

Not had chance to plan a route as yet peeps.
If anyone has any suggestions they'd be apprechiated - it shouldnt be any later than 12 arriving in Whitby though

Titanium 182
I shall do my very scouts honour best to get to this one :)
i'm back from uni for a reading week so if i can gather some petrol funds together i recon i'll be there

aluco finally a meet where both of us might be there :p

Just give me a shout or I'll forget :rasp:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Whitby Meet Sunday 8th November!!
Starting Point - LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound @ 10.30am

So if you can put your name down if your able to come we can sort any other times/locations for meeting up with others too.

Deffo
1. Laura
2. Gaz + Andi
3. Danii. - shy bairn
4. Alex H
6. jamescolli

MAYBE

1. David Ramsey - not sure if I'm taking my car or might try and get in with someone
2. Geddes (if anyone from NE wants to tag allong with me)
3. Gary172cup most likely tag along with geddes
4. Aluco Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.

Meeting at Whitby:

1. stuart1989
2. Hutchy
3. DaniiMurton