ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whitby Run 1st August 2010. Pictures and Videos

16v AX
its the popping that does it with mine,makes some right bangs and pops when its being hammered and the exhaust heats up

16v AX
nah dont wanna downgrade :p,just prefere the yorkshire member meets cos there interesting for drive outs and stuff

renault sport clio 200cup
Good day was had. looking forward to the next run out. think ill leave the traction control switched on next time!! :D

106GTI / NovaC20LET
was a good day out!

Claires gran lives next door to the flask, it was wrong for us not to visit.

when we got to olivers mount the white focus and cup ripped passed us! so we must have missed you guys briefly!

where did you see us? i dont remember seeing a sport, saying that tho i was on a hot lap showing a focus st how to handle corners:cool: lol

None
Decat maybe going, its become a tad tiresome on the M-way lol

Lol matt, i might have a yozza in the pipeline, Fred at BTM will confirm for me tomorrow :)...fingers crossed............but i'm not getting a decat, i've heard yours :rasp:

Last edited by a moderator:
With the cat on Ste, its fine. When tootling about normal driving its bearly louder than standard. That why I got the decat. It sounds awesome but its just abit too loud. I really am geting old lol

None
thats good cheers matt, mine is a bit too boomy even around town........and i am old ;).......lol i'll be nearly 50 when Mike is my age :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
thats good cheers matt, mine is a bit too boomy even around town........and i am old ;).......lol i'll be nearly 50 when Mike is my age :rasp:

Haha, my dad only just over that :rasp:

You'll be in a jazz sport by 50 then like him, thinking he is young because he has a sport kit on his 1.4 coffin car lol