ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182 just a quick pic after a pint and after cleaning her this morn

White Clio 182
adae0115.jpg

White Clio 182
I've got a couple more ok ish ones but I think I've put them on before I'll wack them on anyway bud.
Just using my iphone4 so quality isn't amazing but good enough for now!

rb182 cup
thats the second white clio ive seen....the other is a local lad,white 172 but his roof is black...check it out on the chester meet...in clio media

White Clio 182
Well if its looking abit unique but in a good way thats a relief because thats my aim. Nice one mate! ;-)

White Clio 182
I think ive seen it Lee if its the one i think your on about its tidy i like it. Gona double check now have a nosey!!

Well if its looking abit unique but in a good way thats a relief because thats my aim. Nice one mate! ;-)

Unique in a very good way! Some tints would really complete it imo, maybe even do the renault badges white on the wheels too. Could be overkill, but would look just as good the way it is :)

rb182 cup
I think ive seen it Lee if its the one i think your on about its tidy i like it. Gona double check now have a nosey!!
white is the way forward....wonder how many other people will do clio projects & paint theirs white....

White Clio 182
Nice one fella's! Appriciate the nice comments especially when judging by your profile pics you have tasty looking clios yourself.

White Clio 182
What i mean is in the most nicest way possible is i appriciate ALL comments but if someone with a 1.2 says good things it doesnt mean as much to me ;-)

White Clio 182
Black tints is something ive thought about but not too dark and being a tad lowers on the cards too me thinks

frozen white clio172
just noticed this now i'm glad there's another white one out there!! and although quite similar to mine still very unique love it mate!!! but i wouldnt have bought a clio in any other colour i saw mine and went and got it 2 days later hahaha

frozen white clio172
DSC00021.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

just a couple of mine for u mate i want a skoda fabia splitter dont know whether to go white or black?????

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gloss black doesn't work with the White Clio imo, needs the textured black like Rich's cup racer replica.

White Clio 182
just noticed this now i'm glad there's another white one out there!! and although quite similar to mine still very unique love it mate!!! but i wouldnt have bought a clio in any other colour i saw mine and went and got it 2 days later hahaha

And your called Jonny too I hope your not another stalker!! lol
Nice mate I've seen a few pics of yours before I like!!
Deffo go with a black splitter imp mate,if it was White if u slightly scrape it it will stick out like a sore thumb and you'll be forever touching it up plus like sparky says easier too keep clean. Any more plans for it mate??

White Clio 182
Gloss black doesn't work with the White Clio imo, needs the textured black like Rich's cup racer replica.

Lol how does gloss black not go on a White Clio?
I think most blacks and whites looks s**t hot in the right places.
I agree with the textured black part though that does look good

frozen white clio172
hahaha i just noticed ur called jonny aswell
yeh the splitter is a must then i want my bullets doin, i want the 2.0 16v sprayed black.
as for plans i really want an RStuner or some form of remap and want to spray my centre caps black as the siver doesnt go!!!
what are ur plans if u have any mate?

frozen white clio172

lol how does black not go with white?
i'd like to see the textured black tho any pics or links to rich's car???

White Clio 182
Nice Clio but I'm not a fan of White wheels white overdose imo.
Looks clean though and I want mine abit lower like that sits nicely

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't like the stickers but finished off a good Rep.