ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 197 cup Evesham Bypass

2009 Focus RS
Aye was me m8, following you down the bypass.
Nice motor, What exhaust u got? De-cat?, U had a few flames popping out the rear end. Nice heh

Gaz

Mk2 172
Aye was me m8, following you down the bypass.
Nice motor, What exhaust u got? De-cat?, U had a few flames popping out the rear end. Nice heh

Gaz

Cool, yeah yours looked nice. Where u from then? Ive got the KTec exhaust and decat but also throttle bodies and cams :)
Thats why ive got flames lol

2009 Focus RS
agh that would explain the brief 'lead' u had :p, I live Just outside Sham in Lower Moor. are u from the sham then?

Mk2 172
agh that would explain the brief 'lead' u had :p, I live Just outside Sham in Lower Moor. are u from the sham then?

Brief lead lol :)
Im always in lower moor. My mate lives right at the bottom of the village by the railway line. Hes got a P1 and a boat and lots of other stuff lol.

Do u live just up the road from him??

2009 Focus RS
Mark Yeh,
Hes my next door Neighbour :p (other side of Bridge) , Has all the gadgets you could possibly ever own :p