ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200, Farnham, 19th 5pm ish

Was a 197
Going on A325 towards birdworld, where i had just been, waved at me, i did kinda nod my head at ya of a fashion!!!

C32 AMG Estate
You werent the blue 197 stuck in traffic towards the Meadows Roundabout from the M3 at about 5.45 were you?? Id just seen a bright orange sport with black bonnet 2mins before that, and a V6.....although I wasnt in the RS

Was a 197
That would've been me yeah trying to get home lol!!

I must be on something this morning, i meant 20th as in thursday, not 19th, idiot!!!

C32 AMG Estate
lol didnt even register the date !! Maybe I'll see you on the way home tonight, im in the Meg Trophy so keep em peeled !

Was a 197
Won't see u tonight mate, i think i might recall seeing a 225 sometimes around there and towards the M3 junction as thats my route to and from work too!!

GTD, Lupo
Dont think it was me as im only down the road in odiham but there is another couple that have a 200 ff with cup pack but i dont think they post on here anymore. Think they live in alton. Was one of the first 200 on the road.

Gorms