ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 - Worthing/Rustington

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I have seen this car 3 times in the last week.

On a private 'CUP' Plate.

Once on the A259 then in Ferring when it pulled up next to my GW Megane and then at Rustington Sainsburies.

I can usually count on one hand how many 197's/200's I see in a month & this one is haunting me.

LY R26 #288
Could be one of my customers. I decorate his house every couple of years, he lives in Littlehampton and he has a white clio. Think its a 200, its very nice. Not sure weather he has a private plate though.

Quiet an old looking fella?.

LY R26 #288
Oh must be a different one then. I have seen a white 200 caining it past halfords/sainsburies in Rustington.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I know of a White 200 Cup that lives near the amenity tip but not seen a white one in the area on the road. I live clos eto Sainsbury's and don't really see many RS's.

LY R26 #288
I know of a White 200 Cup that lives near the amenity tip but not seen a white one in the area on the road. I live clos eto Sainsbury's and don't really see many RS's.

Yeah thats the guy I know. I'm always about Littlehampton/Rustington most of my work is there.

GTD, Lupo
Think this was me, were you in Gavs getting your hair cut? Was just popping down to see my old man as he lives in Ferring. Stunning Meg by the way. My other half also live in Goring so the other times i was most likely seeing her. My plate is T200 CUP. I will be back down around the 7th as im getting married at ferring church so keep an eye out.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Yep was getting my hair cut at the time.

I especially notice it as my Wife has a GW 197 Cup on Black Speedlines so I doubletake thinking its her.

Good Luck with the Wedding.

What is that read spoiler you have? Did you do that yourself or did it come out of the factory like that?

GTD, Lupo
Its a Ktec sprint spoiler. Added after as i didnt like the Cup one. Its very similar to the old style cup spoilers.

DSC_0753-1.jpg