ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white aston v8 vantage

i love this car but can't get many pictures off google, can anyone on here get more pics of it in white? picture *****s welcome....

aston_martin_db9.jpg

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Olly TB is the man to ask, or Gem. He works for AM and Gem is his mrs!

Think the Colour is called Morning Frost, may be mistaken though!

you may know it, clio?
im not sure if i like it in white, first pictures does no favours for it tbh

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
O No No, not that Ollie.

Gem on here, her fella is called Olly, usual forum name of OllyTB - Ive met him a few times and been out in an AM with him, and been to the factory and seen him at work.

He's no faker!

Turbos.
In Dubai or LA lighting... yeah, maybe. I've seen a few in white over here and they just don't look good at all. Its not a classy colour either, so not very Aston IMO.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
In Dubai or LA lighting... yeah, maybe. I've seen a few in white over here and they just don't look good at all. Its not a classy colour either, so not very Aston IMO.
Doesn't suit the car. Astons don't suit fad colours.

n513396212_1921014_2946.jpg

Really bad shot i know but my mate was behind the 1 of 15 vantage v12's then when it pulled off he followed it and got chatting to the guys from aston.
Sexy