ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white bin lids!!!!!!!!!!!!

clio mk1, 5 gts mk2
i carnt afford a new pair of alloys 4 my red clio mk1 1.4 rn auto 5 door and i was thinking of jus removing the wheel trims and spraying them white but b4 i do it i was wondering if any1 else had dun this an had pics of them if u have wud u post them plz wot do u think shud i do it???

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No. I'd rather have a Sexually transmitted disease than painted hubcaps.

If you can't afford anything, then just keep it clean.

RS Clio 200
/\/\ if you did it wouldnt supprise me, you can't spell or talk English by the looks of it.

clio mk1, 5 gts mk2
i have heard about a 106 rallye having white steelies so i was just wondering if they would look nice on a mk1 clio!!!

clio mk1, 5 gts mk2
ok lets not argue iwoz just typing quickly ur moning about something stupid do you want me to write properly all the time!!!!!!!

clio mk1, 5 gts mk2
cum on now what do u (o sorry mr proper english i just made a mistake)ha ha only joking any way what do you think should i do it or not??? i mite jus take the spare off and spray that and put it on to see what it does look lyke another reason not for alloys is im only 17 for insurance reasons to!!!

clio mk1, 5 gts mk2
i no but as im only 17 i carnt really get a nice set of alloys without the insurance goin up lol!!!!

Fiat Panda 100hp
alloys do not really affect ur insurance. but yes, I think white would look good, depends on the colour of your car though really. dosnt it?

As father and son....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ZEE ENGLISH

ZEE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHZiNG

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
take it from me..i have a 106 rallye and the white steels were the first thing off of it..they look crap.. now sitting 60mm (ish) lower on tsw hockenheims..

1.8 8v RSi
dont paint hubcaps and u might get away wth painting the steel underneath....deppends what colour ur car is as said above....black is more suited if ur gonna paint em any colour...i knwo exactly how u feel at 17 wen u cant do anythign to ur car cause of insurance..tip for u...dont go all chavy n use maxpower stuff lol....just keep it clean and colour code ur car if it needs it....pics of ur car would help advise u on what to do best

Mk2 Golf GTI
I fink u shud do it it wud luk sik blud. but only if u gt sum reel sik lexus lyts 2 go wiv it

ur wip wil b redy 4 'd4 r33l str33t' den init

But seriously, they'll look crap and will be quite a bit of work to get a decent smooth finish anyway