ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white/bright orange clio 172

Iceberg 172
Oh! Alien green is awful!

What about a Photoshop of a BMW grey? Like the m3 grey? I think that would be cool!

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
IMG_5104.jpg

steves cup is this what u mean

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
haha oh dear now that alien green would be an aqquired taste lol would prob be only one in world lol :cool:

b1lly could u photo shop same pic but in both orange/white same wheels rear windows tinted and carbon roof :rasp:

couple of quick ones, plain black roof

DSCF163531.gif

DSCF16354-1.gif

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha b1lly cheers mate i think these look mega both look incredible but now with black roof im drawn to the orange clio it looks sooo slick with the wheels tints roof is crazy i think that is direction i may go lol

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
haha b1lly wheels look good i do well like the orange clio does look fantastic i think that will need to be my choice my mate can have white lol wonder how much it would cost to get sprayed up

MK3

Dynamiqueee
White with black roof looks epic! And depending on your area, i'd say you're looking at £1500 + for a decent job

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
haha i like that a laugh must be some cheap places round london strike a deal lol or else i could maybe do grand but not till next year :( unless i can find some that owns spray gun do it myself lol

MK3

Dynamiqueee
You could get it done cheaper, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

Have you ever painted anything before? If not, then spraying yourself is probably not the best idea lol..

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
i have done odd bit of spray work before just mixing the paints n getting right mix of colour n thinner but yeh if i could get a spray gun set up spray area in garage ill get job done then get some carbon fibre cloth n resin do carbon roof :p in theory

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
4394289211_b47fdcdcdb.jpg

i borrowed this pic from oliver.j
b1lly or anyone could u photoshop it in orange with the carbon fibre roof n side mirrors please last photoshop request :)

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
best i could do with that photo and there was no point trying to do things in carbon as you wouldn't be able to tell from that distance

439.gif

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
best i could do with that photo and there was no point trying to do things in carbon as you wouldn't be able to tell from that distance

439.gif
thats fine b1lly once again ace job mate looks really good cheers mate

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
2000+ does seem well high for paint job especially a simple gloss orange i really think it can be done for 700 max but i dunno need to find one first lol

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
just outside spray keep all inside black engine bay door surround interior wheel area think would look better than all orange

Iceberg 172
You'll need about £2000 mate. It'll be an awful paint job for under a grand. Door shuts staying black? Will look pooh and cheap.

Mk3 clio 1.5
you'l never get back what you pay for the car whatever you do. A decent spray job your gonna be looking around £1500 easy, a lot of work has to be done andput into it.

EDIT: just saw the date posted LOL