ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio PH1

Clio Phaze-1
clio3.jpg
Clio Ph1

Last edited:
  PH1 Clio 172
Definaltley needs help in the ride height department, also as stated by Jaws not a massive lover of the spoiler perhaps get a cup spoiler?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Take that dick head spoiler off and those idiot skirts for a start it looks a right mess.

Sell those wheels and buy some white/black 2118's, a cup spoiler and bang it on some coilovers and buy a ph2 bumper and it will be a really smart car! Has bags of potential IMO! :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I saw that in Coalpit Heath the other day. Sat at some temporary traffic lights.....

Either that or theres two of the bloody things.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
lol, i'm a fan of spoilers, it just needs more done to the rest so it doesn't lok so out of place!! slam it fella, coilovers, i'd get some chrome dishes, clear repeaters, some rs replica skirts, light tints and some de-badging. smooth out the side badges rather than ph2 style. it'll look different, but not grim.
i'd say absolutly every1 will tell u to drop it, so at least get some eibach sportlines on it, if not coilovers. first job. :D