ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white clio sport 200 .. wickford somerfield roundabout .. u flashed :)

clio sport 182
^^^ as above ..

coming down the a132 towards to somerfield roundabout you flashed .. just wondered if was any1 off of here ..

clio sport 182
o rite .. was looking well nice mate like the white .. was gunna get a 200 but 2 much money at my age :( stick with the 182 atm :)

GW Clio 200
Thanks mate, tis a pain to keep clean though! :rasp:

It's the insurance thats the killer for me, but worth it imo. - and the fuel, 134.9pl :headno:

clio sport 182
yeah i bet mate tho best colour for the 200 is white i think

whats ur insurance like then??

my 182 at 19 with 3 points is only 1300 a year tho excess is skyyyyy high :(

GW Clio 200
My insurance is actually fairly good lol, about 820 with Admiral Multicar, 21, no points, 3 years NCB. Without Multicar however, would have been about 1100. - I think my excess is at 400 atm.

Brandon - I had seen a black 200 recently (don't see many of them). Where abouts was it mate?

Black Clio 200
My insurance is actually fairly good lol, about 820 with Admiral Multicar, 21, no points, 3 years NCB. Without Multicar however, would have been about 1100. - I think my excess is at 400 atm.

Brandon - I had seen a black 200 recently (don't see many of them). Where abouts was it mate?

went past u towards wickford, u turned off at texaco, was having a relaxed drive with my mate in a white seat ibiza boca..