ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White or Black?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I re-sprayed a wheel black not so long ago, and I've just done another one white. I now cant decide which colour I like more. I hope its black because I have more black paint but they both look alright. opinions?
SANY0054.jpg

SANY0058.jpg

I'll get soem pics tomorrow day side by side, but opinions (without the run in the white paint obviously)...

M2 Competition
Erm, those are your tester wheels right? To test colours on? Its a different set of wheels you're fitting?

182 Cup
I used to have such a hard-on for Venoms back in the day. Min dyou, back in the day was when you were mental if you had a set of 15 inch alloys on a motor!

i remember when i refurbed these wheels myself and stuck them on my black mk2 ph2.

they did look the sex.. so i say go white!!

sta71359ec0.jpg

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Back in the day.........lol

these monsters were on my chavelier

Cav_3.jpg

lol:rasp:

I used to have such a hard-on for Venoms back in the day. Min dyou, back in the day was when you were mental if you had a set of 15 inch alloys on a motor!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
black car, and yes tester wheels but they may aswell go to some use. sticky tyres for trackdays :D
heh, or am I going to make venoms cool again? we'll see...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm thinking white also, but its so much harder to get it done right...
about having 2 white and 2 black, thats been suggested on suzuki forum aswell lol. hmmmm