ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White RSi or Black Williams (56k Beware)

Thought i would spray my original RSi wheels white the other day just to see what they look like and also to sell them on ebay to make some money, but as a tester i put them on the car and well im quite liking them now so i took some pictures to get your opinions.

RSi Wheels - White Gloss Paint, have 175/60/14 Tyres

01010011.JPG

01010012.JPG

01010013.JPG

Williams Wheels - Metallic Black with Silver Polished Lip, have 195/50/15 Tyres

01010016.JPG

01010017.JPG

01010018.JPG

So which do you prefer?

------

On another note aswell, as some of you know ive got some R19 leather in my clio, since fitting these and selling my cloth interior ive had no door card inserts until today, managed to get some leather trousers from the GF's sister and chopped them up and glued them over the top of a standard set of door cards, they match quite well i think. :approve:

01010020.JPG

01010021.JPG

01010022.JPG

Enjoy!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice leather...as said before looks like the interior in my old rt

as for wheels i say the rsi's look nice..then sell the willies to me....(if you did decide to sell the wheels i will deffo 100% take them)

very nice overall though....needs to be a tad lower though

Freebone said:
nice leather...as said before looks like the interior in my old rt

as for wheels i say the rsi's look nice..then sell the willies to me....(if you did decide to sell the wheels i will deffo 100% take them)

very nice overall though....needs to be a tad lower though

Should be lowered 55mm in the next couple of weeks (waiting to get paid)... Might have the other 2/3 RSi wheels done by then so could see what it looks like then.

R.I.P 182
Williams and lowered ;) lol..

seriously though, its not the colour of white, its the wheel type, i think willy wheels look abit nicer.. And the blacks stunning, looks like a BEAAAAAAAAASTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
As my old valver proved there is only one way to go. Black and low!

SUC30254.jpg

'97 Renault Clio Maxim S
if you dont put the rsi's on are you gonna sell them on here, i was thinking of doing that to mine?

MaximNick said:
if you dont put the rsi's on are you gonna sell them on here, i was thinking of doing that to mine?

Possibly, might sell them on ebay tho...

Thanks for the comments guys, i think im going to stick with the Willy Wheels :approve:

MK1 Clio 16v
I think it just depends on the type of wheels that are on the car..

I like white wheels on black cars but i have to say those white alloys dont really go too well with the car.

I've got some white 17's on my valver and they seem to go quite well with it..

oldvalver_low.jpg

mk1 phase 3
i think the white rsi wheels look better! i just love black with white wheels!

still like the willy wheels though! i cant make my mind up :approve:

Looking for a ph-quick...
cliokiz said:
I think it just depends on the type of wheels that are on the car..

I like white wheels on black cars but i have to say those white alloys dont really go too well with the car.

I've got some white 17's on my valver and they seem to go quite well with it..

Kieran, that u dude???

Amir