ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White smoke from De cat Exhaust

Car  MY04 Scooby STi
Just been stripping the car down for Santa Pod on Sunday. Had the engine on cos I was listening to some tunes. I noticed that the exhaust was pumping out white smoke. It didnt go away once the engine was warm and didnt go away after I blipped the throttle.

Help please, does anyone know what it could be??
 
probably just some crap burning, out, maybe exhaust sealent junk, or oil junk, probably gets a lt of condensation with this cold weather, so get water in the pipe n steams out ? maybe
 
definetly just the time of year mate, it will be steam not smoke. My cav gsi had the same problem when I had straight through powerflow fitted.
Used to fill my car park at work with fog lol
 
Back
Top