ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Turinis

Banana

A company called Recoat from Scotstoun in glasgow. Ive used them before and the quality of their work is amazing.

Banana

No they wont do centre caps coz they are plastic and they use an oven to bake the paint. But they give you the paint code so you can do them yourself.

ST

Yep thats where i had my 172 wheels done back in january this year, quality service, nice folk there too!

VaVa

OT sorry.. Fred, would it be possible to get my Turinis refurbed in a brighter silver?? Theyre a little darker than I would have liked.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 09 June 2005

OT sorry.. Fred, would it be possible to get my Turinis refurbed in a brighter silver?? Theyre a little darker than I would have liked.
yes, but they look awesome as they are

Banana

I paid 32 pounds a wheel, which is quite cheap for up here. That is the whole wheel, inside and out, tyres refitted with valve and balance.

Excellent price. I havent found anywhere that does them in the South West, been wanting to get white turinis since day one.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^ how much are those little centre caps off renault? i have a cunning plan....

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 09 June 2005

A company called Recoat from Scotstoun in glasgow. Ive used them before and the quality of their work is amazing.

Looking good and thats only bout 4 miles from me if even that :D

be very honest, Speedline Turini is nothing special from its look.

But it looks so good in white (especially on dark color car), and the Renault Logo centre cap are much better than the Speedline one.

Excellent job!!!