ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels and / or stripes on a silver 182?

Nissan 350Z
Just wondering what the opinions are of having white wheels, and / or stripes on a silver 182? Saw this on PH today and i thought it looked quite good. I've long thought about these visual mods for mine but never been sure whether they'd be any good or not? Saw this pic today on PH (might be someone on here?)

P1030213.JPG

Anyway, made me think that white wheels and stripes would look good on a silver car. Its something i've thought about for a while. On the one hand, i think the standard 182 looks very nice, but this is a little more individual and aggressive, but i wonder what other people might think of it, hence my asking of it here!

like the stripes (not a big fan of them usually) but nice and subtle.

not sure the wheels would look ok since i dont think white and silver go, think they clash, too close a colour.

silver and black/white and black wrks, gives it something to stand out.

jamie

Tangoed Works
Usually dont like titanium 182's as they look like boggo 1.2's to most, but that one looks much sexier.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
i think that looks well... are those stripes black or dark grey??? wud u do just the bonnet as in the pic or full length of the car inc bumpers?? not too sure on silver car and white wheels tho.....

Last edited: