ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels, YES or NO!!!!

A white and black one
I have some 172 alloys and want to get them done in white, they are for a black clio. What does everyone think?

Cheers

A white and black one
As long as they look good i don't mind the cleaning, and thanks all for the quick responses

lift number 1 @ btm
something like this:approve:

Attachments

• DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    345.5 KB · Views: 115
  • dsc00529zl5.jpg
    dsc00529zl5.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 116
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
my STVI's were a nightmare to keep clean, and they were huge 6 spokes, nevermind those f*****s! haha.

LY 182
i dont think it will,, the spokes are too big on the 172 wheels to pull off white imo

looks fantastic on wheels like howsers though

Wouldnt bother. I have white wheels and theyre a pain in the ass.

Not sure the wide spoke would look that great in white either.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Matta_88's:

DSC01604.jpg

I was intending to do the same thing, but I think I'll either keep mine silver or exchange for Turinis and possibly go white then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They need to be motorsport-look wheels to pull off white IMO. Turinis/Pro Race etc

The Ph2 wheels look like Hammond's teeth, too big and blocky

fabia vrs
WHITE WHEELS: FTW !!!!;)
Will post a pic up off my black dci up with white turini's on if you want ??
ps i clean mine every day :eek:

05 IO 182 cup
had white wheels on my ibiza cupra - if you dont clean them every day they will brown over time - do look lurvely but a PITA to keep looking fresh

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're not that hard to care for.

I manage it ok. You just need to protect them a little more than you would any other colour.

Wax, sealed, done.

Clio on SL 2118s
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Yes...

^
His won't look like that though mate, he's on about just getting standard 172 wheels done in white.

Multi spokes look nice in white, 172 alloys won't look as good imo.

A white and black one
First thing thanks for all the comments, second thing do you think it would be better getting them done in anthracite instead of the white. I really don't know what to get now