ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who’s is it

Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear :confused::confused::confused:

exhuastsuk.com is Ascar in Sheffield, but Ive never seen that...erm....beauty around town.

Oh dear again. Making up for deficiencies elsewhere maybe?!

Willy2

This is the guy who is down the Ace every month, this car is a RSI, when i spoke to him last he claimed he could do 140 top end, he has a momo steering wheel like the batmans car, the exhausts in my opinion are a bit OTT, but each to their own. Good luck to him!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 05 May 2003

Youre judging a whole car on the exhaust..
To be more precise, exhausts!

Daz - the mods you have on your car are not to my taste, but its been done very well and looks really clean, but that is just holes hacked in bumpers with paint cans attached wedged in them. If you do something like that to a car, then expect ridicule! They would look a bit OTT on a Tornado!

Heh, I was waiting for that Dash.. but you see what I mean!

The rest of the car could be mint..

The car could be mint... I say fair play to him as it is something that peeps will look at...!

Not my cuppa tea...

But each to their own...!

:oops:

Willy2

the geezer said he would have my valver, he probably has a meaty engine under the bonnet, I just smile, some people have serious mods so I dont underestimate anybody!

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 05 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 05 May 2003

Youre judging a whole car on the exhaust..
To be more precise, exhausts!

Daz - the mods you have on your car are not to my taste, but its been done very well and looks really clean, but that is just holes hacked in bumpers with paint cans attached wedged in them. If you do something like that to a car, then expect ridicule! They would look a bit OTT on a Tornado!
I guess.. heh.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Look at the 1st picture. hes even managed to get his door to open the other way!! LMAO

Does look like that though... kinda... if you squint

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 05 May 2003

james, u jealous?
nah, mine where big enough for me. the pic was posted on midnight racing just wondered if he was a member