ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who actually likes thier clio

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I like my Clio, i loved my Saxo. Standard vs Standard the Clio is a better looking car and a nicer place to live and quicker in a straight line. The fun factor my Saxo beat it hands down and felt alot more controllable.

I seem to have spent alot of money on it recently though and its taking shape. KTEC CF splitter, full porter cable, bran new trophy turinis, full set of Eagle F1s, Yozza decat, brembo hc max discs and other smaller things. It just needs the rest of the yozza system and some Leda or H&R coilovers now and its set. Then ill give you an answer. :d

Clio 172 Ph1
Re: who actually likes their clio

Got my Ph1 in Nov and am definitely like it. Little bit basic, but has a/c which I was keen on (for our blistering hot summers :rolleyes: ) and is quick.

Handling leaves a little to be desired for but we will see. Dont often rag it though, just nice to have the power there when needed.

Only thing bugging me is the exhaust which is too damn loud for me personally. Will get powerflow to do a s/s copy of the standard exhaust but reckon it is going to be frightenly expensive. We shall see.

Need new speakers as the standard ones are crap quality and new steerling wheel as its looking pretty tired at the moment but mechanically the car is sound and the engine runs sweet as.

clio 16v
its a love hate thing really

love the car the looks drive power etc

but hate the fact something always needs doing to it, still wouldn't be without it though

TC

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
IMO it's the shittest car i've ever owned, it falls apart, stuff randomly fails, everytime you use anything feels like it's about to snap, it's slow in normal driving, gearbox is a joke,

but when you in the mood, jesus it's good.

Clio Trophy #123
I loved my old 182 but decided to trade it in for a VX220. Had the VX for about 2 years but, after writing it off last week, I have decided against another VX and am coming back to the clio again.

Just looking for another 182 at the minute.

So, in answer to the question "Who actually likes their Clio"...
Answer...love em. :rasp:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
IMO it's the s**ttest car i've ever owned, it falls apart, stuff randomly fails, everytime you use anything feels like it's about to snap, it's slow in normal driving, gearbox is a joke,

but when you in the mood, jesus it's good.

Mine's a piece of s*** too. Never looked after cosmetically so it's a bit of a state.

But it laps up the abuse - and when it all comes together, there's nothing better.

I looked out the kitchen window at it 10 mins ago so I'm definitely in love.

R

Rachel Anne

I love my Clio so much! just wish sometimes we could be like the "Jetsons", have a button to change the colour in a flash! thats all id keep changing! x