ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who actually likes thier clio

172 and vw passat
I love my clio- love the colour, small and light ect.

Dislike

1.that its a 1.2, but hay im 17, (who cares.)
2. that all my m8's think its a girls car. (who cares, personal taste?)

:D

i love my clio. has been a good friend for the last two years, moving on in the summer.
as soon as something goes wrong though, it turns into the devil and i hate the bloody thing. we are friends at the minute though :) lol

Clio 200
i had a 1.2 8v clio few years ago loved it was a great wee car to drive but sooo slow - ended up doing stupid mileage so bought a brand new corsa diesel 1.3cdti - as cheap as it was to run - such a crap car, ended up selling it last week for the 172 and a love driving it, puts a smile on my face every time i drive it easily pleased lol

Golf R soon...
Had my wee clio 182 for almost two years now. Done a few things with it and got it the way I like! but its time to move onto something slightly different.

alfa romeo gtv v6
i love mine i know its rubbish build quility and little things break on it but i love its bare simplicity and raw speed. especially the cup its wot driving is all about. no tc abs or any fancy toys just u and the car. and its always the underdog. people in there 2ltr bm's and mercs laugh when they see u in their mirror but the smile is soon wiped off their face as u whistle by. :D

Golf R soon...
Eh? Lemonade?? Me confuzzled lol

Not hard...

DSCN0752tn.jpg

SchwepTek™
PMSL, i'm half asleep. Its 4 hours 8 minutes past bedtime!!!

P.S. ur sooo missing out thursday!!! ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I love mine. I'll love it even more if i manage to cure this bloody noise i keep hearing!!!

There is alot of Clio bashing on here....surprising for a Clio enthusiasts site.

SchwepTek™
Re: who actually likes their clio

Pubs are for oldies. :rasp: Its all about raves (pendulum this weekend woop!!) and moshpits. :approve:

Yeh i bum my clio!

clio 172 exclusive n
gotta say i love mine , only had it since october but its alot of fun and for the 4,000 i spent there was nothing that compared really,

i like its looks, engine, stealthyness , toys/gadgets, leather, great value for money :)

wheels piss me off nearly all renault wheels seem to corrode at some point :mad:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol at this thread.....hopefully my thread didn't trigger this, if so you need a hobbie

i loved my valver but i think i expected too much from the 172.....its just not that great compared imo.......

indeed there isn't much about in the price range, but starlets are.....so thats what i am going to get

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the big selling point of the clio is that its not that expensive for what you get in terms of an overall package.

handling and performance for the money is good value. There are plenty of better built cars, but in terms of standard out the box cars theres not many that can provide the same thrills for the cash and running cost outlay of a clio.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I hate mine because I like it so much, if that makes sense. I never kept cars more than 6 months usually, until I bought this piece of "French Shite". That was over 2 years ago, it still isn't boring me!!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
My 172 has been great. nothings gone wrong with it (apart from aircon) in four years! will be very sad to see it gone in a months time.

Impreza WRX
I love my ph2 172, it's on 17's, lowered 35mm, custom system & decat, larger spoiler, get loads of attention, and its quite quick nearly 200bhp now allegedly!

I hate my clio because of 1st gear. Dont know if any1 else has this problem, but in first gear, it just cant put the power down, and the front wheels sound like theyre banging. Pain in the arse!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I like it coz its fast enough for me and handles great and I love small cars :) Also the standard seats are decent!

Hate it because I have a new dent in my drivers door :(

320d
I realy like my clio, alright its slow but for a 1st car i realy can't complain, would definatly have another but would have to hold out for a 182.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i love my clio, it has acharacter, unlike alor of cars, its its little foyables with make me love it so like, the iccessnat rattle of the sun roof whenits warm and the incessent creaking when its cold.
and yeah it is quicker to walk when your on a hill, but on the right day at eh right time on the right road ther is no other car i'd rather be in. besided i love irritating my neighbur with her corsa because my car was cheaper but soo soo much higher spec. gotta love value for money.

RS RIP
I thought i didn t like my clio so p/x for a bugeye impreza i now cry myself to sleep;) wish i still had my clio ! i went back to where i p/x two days later to try and get my clio back but it sold the day i took it in (without cleaning it!) So oneday i will learn not to get carried away ! Will try to sell impreza to get another 172/182:eek:

that's funny there ; i used to have an Impreza '99 tuned to 270 hp and then i got myself a Cup . Love the cup more , it's more fun to throw around. Miss the power of the Impreza though

RS RIP
I love my ph2 172, it's on 17's, lowered 35mm, custom system & decat, larger spoiler, get loads of attention, and its quite quick nearly 200bhp now allegedly!

I hate my clio because of 1st gear. Dont know if any1 else has this problem, but in first gear, it just cant put the power down, and the front wheels sound like theyre banging. Pain in the arse!!

everybody (oh well almost) has this problem ! It's the manifold hitting the subframe.. maybe think of getting new engine-mounts ;) it's common but i hate it too

clio 1.8 16v
my clio's great, good handling good performance n can mess about with cars that cost thousands its just so much fun

Clio 172 mk2
the big selling point of the clio is that its not that expensive for what you get in terms of an overall package.

handling and performance for the money is good value. There are plenty of better built cars, but in terms of standard out the box cars theres not many that can provide the same thrills for the cash and running cost outlay of a clio.

I think that sums up the Clio