ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who are you guys with? Trouble getting a decent quote!

So im looking at getting a Ph1 172 only problem is the insurance.

I have tried confused.com and also Sky insurance who couldnt insure me :(

Mod friendly would be good.

Cheers
Jay

320d
It all depends how old you are and where you live. I've been insured with flux for three years on a ph1 172, mx5 and now the 182. They've always been competitive right from having the 172 at 19.

I'm with Brentacre and they're extremely mod friendly, but it's all age dependent.
Are you over 25 Jay?

Im 24, ive just give them a ring and i must say they have beaten all the previous claims i have got by a big margain.

Sky! Top notch service if you don't live in the ghetto! ;)

I do live in the Ghetto :(

Moving soon though so hopefully the change of postcode and garage parking will bring it down a little more.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Another one for Brentacre.

Used to be with Elephant but they're starting to take the p1ss now aswell.

And as for Flux Direct...give them a try by all means, but they wanted £3200 off me. Hit and miss, you might get lucky though...

225 Cup & Williams
Yep go with brentacre. Elephant are worth a try too but they don't insure mods and I can't see them being cheaper than brentacre.

172 sport
brentacre are pretty good gave me and the wife a quote for our monaco at around 759 thats with me only drivibg for a year her 3yrs and 4yrs ncb on comparision websites noting under 1400 also elephant do cover mods if you have the mod cover mate it covers £500 quids worth of mods which is not a lot if you have some serious mods.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Greenlight again, still the best for me although I know they aren't great for everyone.

Brentacre were really friendly on the phone, if I was choosing based on friendliness alone, I'd be with them 100%