ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who got there182 the chepest

Tom probably got the cheapest one.

But anyone who bought them on the friends and familt deal got an excellent discount. (some people paid about £10.5k I think)

Youll always find someone who paid less if your happy then just accept it.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

You obviously got the same F&F discount then ice, same price but without the metallic paint option. :)

£13500 + cup packs, stripes, 6 CD Renault Stourbridge.

:( how did you guys get it cheaper?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Renault did a special "Friends and Family" discount of 30% on 182s back in April/May. Normal F&F discount is 22% iirc.

So hence it went from a retail of 15,400 to 10,800 :D

MINI JCW

mine was £13500 met paint and both cup packs First owner from Renault dealer. That took some haggling as well alot of dealers just said they sell them for list price, i tried about 8 dealers

As long as you are happy then thats all that matters, im sure somepeople have bought them for full list price probably not on here though!

^^^ renault employees and their freinds and family get discounts. most manufacturers do it.

i paid 12k both cup packs back in feb got it april 3rd well happy ;)

26% Friends and Family deal, with Cup Packs and in Black Gold think I paid about £11005. Result!

Like 182Blue said, even at £14K its a fair amount of car for the money.

Si

£13,220 including cup packs and metallic paint + full tank of fuel.

I thought I had a fantastic deal at the time.

I need a freind at Renault who will give me a good deal next time. Its even worth paying a grand to the person who you do it through with those savings.

Just on another note.

I got offered freinds and family dicount at Honda on a Civic Type R - Maximum 8% discount. Thats why I got my Clio 182 (14% discount through a main dealer)

106 GTi

Best i could wangle was £12665 with both cup packs and met black paint today from a dealer. Was happy to pay that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

£9818

f&f discount (22% when i ordered)

and amex only billed me £9818 instead of £11,818

Ford Fiesta

man i paid over 17K! but did have sat nav and couple of other extras didnt get much discount on the car itself.

ive prob paid the most for mine on here.

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 05 December 2004

man i paid over 17K! but did have sat nav and couple of other extras didnt get much discount on the car itself.
You have a unique 182 though noone can have a new 182 now with sat nav.

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 05 December 2004
man i paid over 17K! but did have sat nav and couple of other extras didnt get much discount on the car itself.ive prob paid the most for mine on here.

Didnt think there were that many extras you could have, not to make it that dear.
You sure its not a vee ;)

Ford Fiesta

full whack for 182 £1500 sat nav, 6 disc changer, cup pack, and im including the tmc disc at £200 so over 17K overall. 0% finance over 3 years and got good trade in on my last car.