ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has the nicest clio 172 1 & 2 then 182?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Day's gets the RS-1 vote for me. It was one of two cars that made me want an RS-1 over an RS-2. :) Paul's was the other...Clarkie172.

...i can't vote for myself.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
thanks to the guys that mentioned mine :D

...there are loads of v nice cars on the site. Ross's, Andy's, Mark's, Lucky's, CC's, clarkies old one, AJR's....etc etc list goes on and on. Everyones is different and nice in its own particular way :) Also, some are less photographed than others so less well known ;)

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
P1010621.jpg

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
:star:

Gary G said:
thanks to the guys that mentioned mine :D

...there are loads of v nice cars on the site. Ross's, Andy's, Mark's, Lucky's, CC's, clarkies old one, AJR's....etc etc list goes on and on. Everyones is different and nice in its own particular way :) Also, some are less photographed than others so less well known ;)

MarkM said:
fastest is the nicest IMO.
my sentiments exactly mark - well said...

the bullshit stops: "my calipers are bigger than yours and cost 3 times as much" "my headwork is better than yours" "my cams are re-grinds and are better" "BenR is a better mechanic than your dad" "my dads B A Barraccus"

enough...

lets see how quick the things are not how whiney the drivers are or how much you have spent of your inheritance on making it "max power"...

/y0z

VaVa
Bugger. I won't win on eithe front. My car doesn't look out of the ordinary and it's not particularily fast.:dapprove: