ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has the shinest car..........

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not going to win but its an attempt! (keeping in mind the car went thru the carwash for 3yrs/120k miles!!) only been the last year that its been looked after properly, got a PC coming for it soon tho :D

050620065ba8.jpg

28090621su7.jpg

28090622xh1.jpg

2809062oq6.jpg

Not sure if I can enter this as not my own car, however here are a couple of pics of ones I've given the once over in the last couple of weeks :)

PA260919.gif

PA210805.gif

PA210810.gif

I bet weeman's car is is as shiny as his purple headed warrior due to all the attention he gives it....

R

rich[182]

How and when do you guys find the time ? I've had my 182 now for 10 weeks, I've maybe washed it half a dozen times, not even leathered it once let alone polished the f****r

5 mins rinse, 20 mins wash, 5 mins rinse - end of ! :(

Not washed it now for 2 wks lol, simply haven't a spare minute due to work, revising exams and diy work at home

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
1. whats pc?
2. Mine stands no chance, may be black but i don't know how to clean properly.

106 GTi
4 inch spot pads are a must on a Clio, there is not much I can't do by machine with them on my 182.

Mito Sportiva 135
Fair enough! Just thought it would be a bit fiddly. I think the CS crew must have the shiniest set of hot hatches in the country! Really like the look of the Trophy too.... very much grown on me. Have to say the 197 doesn't have quite the sex factor of the 172/182s though.... just look a bit too bulbous.

Will hopefully be getting some images of my car up soon, been very slack of late!

FULL FAT 182
This was my best attempt on my car during fcs, thanks to rich for the photos.

1.washed
2.clayed
3.Megs stage 1 paint cleaner.
4.Megs stage 2 paint restorer.
5.Megs stage 3 wax.
6.NXT window cleaner
7.megs endurance tyre shine.

All done by hand

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Black is cheating.....

Here was my cup after three years. Not 6 months like most of these ;)

DSCF1409.gif

DSCF2055.gif