ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owns these cars?

Clio 172
I know they're both possibly demo cars or cars tuned by traders, but i'm interested in knowing exactly whats done to them, even just suspension mods, the blue one in particular, as i was impressed by its performance on track at FCS.

Here are the two in question..

DSC_0268.jpg

IMG_1833.gif

Clio 172
black one is the GDI demo car, 182 supercharged iirc
it was savage quick around the track, and not a bother on it being used all day with little to no breaks between sessions!

any ideas about the blue one? was plastered in streamline carbon stickers, thats all i can remember

not sure to be honest, remember seeing it but not what it had done....im sure someone will know though!

RB 182 cup
haha really? the one just in front of the car the vid was taken in?

yeh lol, PEZ on th reg

were u in silver 172 in front of me for most of the time???

was my first time out, had a few brake issues tho, sorted now lol

Clio 172
yeh lol, PEZ on th reg

were u in silver 172 in front of me for most of the time???

was my first time out, had a few brake issues tho, sorted now lol
yeah that was me alright:)

was my first time out aswel, and yeah i found my brakes faded half way through the session, but i'm still on road pads, discs and fluid that have been on the car since long before i bought it.

ordered a set of ferodo ds2500's, brembo high carbons and a litre of motul rbf600 to fix that tho:D