ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who p'xd a 2002 red 172 in at Gatwick Honda?

clio 172
New to the site and came across this thread and don't no if anyone is still interested but the car still alive and well as I picked it up yesterday. It has to be one of the cleanest 172's I've had well looked after. Except I forgot to check for wheel brace and jack:mad:

172 Flamer
New to the site and came across this thread and don't no if anyone is still interested but the car still alive and well as I picked it up yesterday. It has to be one of the cleanest 172's I've had well looked after. Except I forgot to check for wheel brace and jack:mad:

Hiya, You must be the person who bought it from Ebay if the reg is LN02 YAN. This was my old car and yes I did look after it. When I traded it in, it also had a wheel brace and jack :) I was going to buy it back from Ebay but I was worried about the knocking noise the Ebay seller had put in the description.

Let me know how you get on with it and any pictures???

clio 172
Hiya, You must be the person who bought it from Ebay if the reg is LN02 YAN. This was my old car and yes I did look after it. When I traded it in, it also had a wheel brace and jack :) I was going to buy it back from Ebay but I was worried about the knocking noise the Ebay seller had put in the description.

Let me know how you get on with it and any pictures???
no pics yet will do soon not a big issue with the wheel base just bit annoying I didn't check it and no knocking noises at all runs like a gem could do with a wheel balance but thAts about it.

172 Flamer
no pics yet will do soon not a big issue with the wheel base just bit annoying I didn't check it and no knocking noises at all runs like a gem could do with a wheel balance but thAts about it.

Ah no, that's so annoying, I was really tempted to buy it and so wish I had now :(

On a serious note, when I traded it in at Gatwick Honda 2 years ago, it was due a cam belt change. I have no idea if it has been done since so I would check but if no paperwork then I would get it done ASAP.

clio 172
Ah no, that's so annoying, I was really tempted to buy it and so wish I had now :(

On a serious note, when I traded it in at Gatwick Honda 2 years ago, it was due a cam belt change. I have no idea if it has been done since so I would check but if no paperwork then I would get it done ASAP.
All been done service up to date:cool: