ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who says Clio's are impractical...

Listerine & Poledo
transported 4 grown men and their luggage from London to Norwich in conditions far preferable to a train journey last weekend.

Maybe some more doors would have been nice, but aside from that, as practical as they need ever be

Listerine & Poledo
Well, yes.

But the Toledo managed to transport a whole world of tat.
The MX-5 carried 9-foot long timbers too.

;)

When my girlfriend quit uni I brought her home, had the car stacked to the roof with her clutter with the seats out. Was amazed! The exhaust also kept scraping the floor..

Wow well done. You managed to fit a bike (with the front wheel off) in the back of a completely practical hatchback with the seats down.

A medal is on its way!

FFS

Not that amzinf Ive had two bikes in the boot before now.

Ive had 2 washing machines in mine without any trouble was tempted to see if I could get a 3rd in I recon it would have fitted

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ive karted a 56kg milling machine around the country in the clio.

20110401_005.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I got a flat pack sofa from Ikea in mine, once built the sofa was almost as long as the car.

I like the people that have 4x4s or estate cars so they can take their terriers down the park,
my massive German Shepard fits nicely in the back of mine no problems.

But then I don't have any kids......or friends. lol

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Y'all got nothin on me, full Seat Leon front and rear bumper + standard exhaust in mine, with me driving and my mate in the passenger seat. You cant really see the exhaust in the pic, we had to keep the boot closed or the bumpers would escape lol.

6628677a.jpg