ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who thinks this is 198bhp

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
Doubt it. It will have a filter and a go faster stripe. Well, in putting that down, i think it could be 198...Lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Hyundai i40
on a RR mine was 199.9 bhp but know its was totally wrong

but i could advertise the car 199 bhp as i have proof! lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Hyundai i40
lol how come the r/r was so out, thats a fair hike in power:)

it was wen i went to the USC last year it was one of them portable ones and had been used all weekend none stop and prolly the heat didnt help the RR either.

was gob smacked to say the least wen he sed it as i was expecting it to be 160-165 if that!

but ive heard from a few other that got way out bhp on there maybe that car was at the same show

but i will be using it as a selling point to sell the car as some ninny will believe me:rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG 182
That has been on Autotrader agesss back, I was going to go look at it, until I found the FF.. Wonder why he can't sell it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  valver engined r5.
god those wheels look gash.

and if it is as tuned as he says where is his exhaust(unless its a stealth,but i doubt it looking at those wheels)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Good efort on the figures ,but i doubt without some work thats worth mentioning that it has that.

Looks ok though