ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who wants a free copy of my future iPhone application?

basically a sword fighting rock, paper scissors game between 2 people that uses the accelerometer. If you stick your names down Ill give you a coupon code once I sort it out, iron out the bugs and send it to Apple.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I'll put my name down :)

Been looking for an app like this (well - haven't looked as I haven't had time, but glad to hear there is one!)

Cheers guys, ill make sure ill sort you out or bang it up for free for a day or 2 at least.

Majority of it is finished, just got a few bugs with people letting go of the send button at different times, just gotta link it to a timer though and I should be fine.

Having a look at the app store all the R,P,S games just let you press a button for which option you want and requires the connection to be Wi-Fi (which need you to go through a router). With my prog however, bluetooth + accelerometer should make it more accessible. Just don't sue me when your iPhone flies out your hand and it breaks! :rasp:

SLK 350
Spice it up, have some different themes, get some other proverby things - like Penis, Minge, Hand or something.

Maybe add a scoring system that logs scores for each game [are clients aware of winning hand]? If so, make sure the score is remembered between clients [logging UID?].

Seasonal updates, like Easter/Xmas, or seasonal changes.

Spice it up, have some different themes, get some other proverby things - like Penis, Minge, Hand or something.

Maybe add a scoring system that logs scores for each game [are clients aware of winning hand]? If so, make sure the score is remembered between clients [logging UID?].

Seasonal updates, like Easter/Xmas, or seasonal changes.

All things you have mentioned are certainly possible. But the version will be simple with a few sounds for user feedback (screen, ching or cheer depending on win, lose or draw for instance)

Right due to the massive demand (only expected a few!) Ill bang it up for free in the first few weeks so you can give it a bash. I'll also use the majority of the program create a western style gun draw game (where you stand back to back and then turn), which should only take me an hour or so to program