ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who wants free suspension

Twingo 133

To late to ask?

I have a 54mm bolt spacing on my 97 mk1. currently have a spax shock/spring setup which i fitted at the mo.

I also do alot of track days etc. so dont mind testing them ;)

6/468 17poo

yeah some phase 3s are 58mm and the measurement has to be very accurate otherwise ul annoy people like bb tuning who order in a kit which doesnt fit :oops: wasnt my fault!!!shame mine isnt 54mm im only down the road to pants!give it to powellys car because it does look wikid, plus good advertisement!

[Edited by beatjunkie on 13 September 2005 at 10:06pm]

Well just got myself a 182 and i think its brilliant but im already looking at dropping it by 30mm. Help of some one please would it be advisable to do anything else to the suspension.

Im being a cheap skate for now but not buying sh*tty made parts for my car just looking at mods for under £150 each.

Y lower a car that is already lowered? i dont see Y Powelly should get this maybe she has done lots of things for the club and her car might look goodin advertisement but would its b used and abused like a b**ch on bends. i know this is up 2 LEDA but as was stated first come first served and if u look i was first:D

LOL!! how is your car going to get used more than mine then??

Too late its booked in, you should have called them and got in there like i did

How do you know what i use my car for anyway? I have just remembered the reason i dont come on here that much anymore PMSL! Its a bit more complicated than just lowering it but fair enough! LOL

Mark why have you said its a photoshop? thats my car!!

Quote: Originally posted by Friction on 13 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rollin on 17s on 13 September 2005

Powelly should get them. Would finish that car off a treat
looks more like a posers car than a drivers car - I mean this in the best way possible.

If I was LEDA, id want the kit to be used.
With respect, the models that these can be used on, how used are they going to be? 1.2, 1.4 etc?? oh sorry theres the 1.9D tho LOL

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 14 September 2005
LOL!! how is your car going to get used more than mine then?? Too late its booked in, you should have called them and got in there like i did How do you know what i use my car for anyway? I have just remembered the reason i dont come on here that much anymore PMSL! Its a bit more complicated than just lowering it but fair enough! LOLMark why have you said its a photoshop? thats my car!!

Good work babe!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Thanks for those that showed interest :D Unfortunately not everyone can get free suspension and at the end of the day it was down to LEDA, sorry guys :(

To clear things up, these kits have been designed by LEDA and are built by MUKI (Manufacturing UK Italy) IMO they are more focused at the modified car scene and provide an entry level lowering solution as well as versatility as they are upgradable in steps....e.g. the kit can be made into a true coilover with the purchase of additional parts. I think these kits will be great tbh due to there versatile nature and innovative design. They arent even available to purchase yet but marketing should appear in magazines fairly soon.

Once they are ready to be sold and i have more details on the kits and feedback from Powelly I will be able to offer discount to cliosport members :D

Cheers

Gary

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 13 September 2005
To late to ask? I have a 54mm bolt spacing on my 97 mk1. currently have a spax shock/spring setup which i fitted at the mo. I also do alot of track days etc. so dont mind testing them ;)

Give It To Him!! if you want the kit testet properly, drives his 1.2 very quick and hard!

Sorry if i have p!ssed anyone off, but just because i was lucky enough to get it (if i do and it all fits) then that is no reason to slate me or my car? Its all getting a bit nasty

No point in taking it out on me unfortunatley there is only one car that can be done and as Gary said it was Ledas choice?

Vix i think you should re-read the thread, no-one said anything insulting at all about you or the car. In fact you had several compliments. You went a little bit defensive and blunt over nothing IMO.

hi there i know it my be too late but i really want his new kit i have ktec springs dont know how much it has been lowered but it is low on the front and i think i polly bushes as well i can get there today or any day you want me there and the car will look nice in a mag for advertising also i will test the crap out of these cos there are alot of good corners around me plus i hang around with a clio williams so we are always racing each other pics are going on

http://photobucket.com/albums/a195/phatclio16v/http://photobucket.com/albums/a195/phatclio16v/

Golf GTI 1.8T

No point in taking it out on me unfortunatley there is only one car that can be done and as Gary said it was Ledas choice?

Hang on a min thought you just said you phoned them??

Too late its booked in, you should have called them and got in there like i did

Must have just been me.....

ok i just gotta say this is its drivin me crazy

powelly U only knew about this coz ur ass kissin buddy white16valver told u about it so now u have this deal y dont u f**kin crawl back under the rock that he pulled u out from :D tee hee

Golf GTI 1.8T

Nah its cool Gary, going to a good home im guessing from peeps posts. Look forward to seeing it down southend!

Oh dear!!

Sorry ppl feel like this :( Thanks to those that have said nice things!

Well lou i am afraid that is something you will never know! But thanks for your support lol seriously, sorry you feel like that but there was only ever going to be one person and as they stated to me they would like a externally modified car which there isnt a lot of on cliosport anyway (not being bitchy) the kit is designed for such a thing

Anyway its not 100% it will fit my car yet so we will see! Fingers crossed for me cos i have had the sh*ttiest year of my life and i could do with something nice happening! Still not for you to know...

I wont answer anymore cos clearly it is causing problems which it wasnt supposed to do!

[Edited by powelly on 15 September 2005 at 8:38am]

Quote: Originally posted by Loobie_lou on 14 September 2005

ok i just gotta say this is its drivin me crazy

powelly U only knew about this coz ur ass kissin buddy white16valver told u about it so now u have this deal y dont u f**kin crawl back under the rock that he pulled u out from :D tee hee
*mwah*

;-)

What you are saying then Louby is that if a friend of yours rang you up to let you know of something that would aid your ultimate aim of a great modified car, you would turn it down because you hadnt seen the post yourself first?

I would guess not!

Dont be a sore loser, eh - everyone has good things happen to them, yours will come round quick enough :) I perfectly understand the first come first served thing that means people can feel a bit cheated if something goes to someone else who got there after, but it was the companys choice in the end and they are in the business of making money so naturally want a full-on show car to make maximum impact. Powellys had to put a lot of time and money into getting the car as it is now so its not like shes not had to put something in to get something back! (now Im confusing myself... lol)

Anyway, it still might not fit - theyve got to check first!

Get some pics up when youre done though vix :)