ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who wants thier clio to sound turbo’d!

lol, i know someone who stuck real whistles under the hood of his car, behind the grill, so that when he accelerated his corsa sounded like a turbo! LOL!!

cant really see the point doing it to a front wheel drive for 5k to be honest georgia, but i must admit turbos are great, i love driving my mums golf for the noise and kick in the back acceleration :D

Nike Lunar Elite's

Have you read some of his replies to bad feedback, he does himself no favours, why do people continue to buy this crap from him!

172 ph1

I thought you put an exhaust whistle on a mates car as a wind up, not stuck it on your own car.

His response to negative feedback is fantastic. I paricularly liked

"SOUNDS ABOUT AS TURBO AS MY OWN HOLE. DONT BUY.TOTAL RIP OFF"

Reply: "you should stick that item in pipes hole not yours i do apology for this muppet"

05 1.2 Dynamique

i dunno, i think my bro could do with one of these for his pug 106! i might get him one and fit it when hes not looking!!!

Golf GTD

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 09 August 2005

there was one posted a while bak on a saxo 1.1...i was in tears laffing.
thats why i need to hear one, i imagine it to be classic.

one question though, why wouldnt u want people to think you had a turbo, when u dont? If and when you get raped in a race, not that anyone on here would race, wouldnt it just make your car look even sh*tter?

FPMSL

"This is the same device used by big movie companies when they want a normally aspirated car to sound heavily turbo-charged (you really think they are going to spend all that extra time and money turbocharging every car on the set)?! When a movie is made, there are at least 10-20 replicas of the same car, this would cost a big part of their budget (apprx.£35,000£50,000)so they use turbo whistlers for back-up cars and get the same turbo spool sound for action packed scene"

yeh ok thought thats wot they do