ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who waved at me this morning?

A red missile
About 20 past 7 this morning, a white ACS van pulled up behind me at the bottom of Well Heads and flashed it's lights, heard a shout but had the stereo on so didn't hear what it was.

At the lights about 30 yards away, i'd muted the stereo and heard someone shout Robbo - looked in my mirror to see a smiling face and a wave. I'm fairly sure someone thought I Robbo as he lives in Shipley and drives a Trophy. I'd only been out of bed for about 15 minutes, quick shower and out the door so I was still half asleep or I'd have jumped out at the lights and said hi, didn't really figure it till it was too late.

I'm not Robbo - but hi anyway :)

Clio Trophy / RB182
God know's why I'm looking back this far...maybe I'm just far too bored at work.

Where's Well Head's?

Probably one of my mates..yet I dont know anybody who works for ACS...probably stole it!

A red missile
In Thornton mate, runs pretty much parallel with Thornton road, this was just by the lights between the Brown Cow and The Copper Kettle pubs if you know them, only connection I could make was the car, it's not like there's many round here :)

Clio Trophy / RB182
Went out with the lad last night!

He asked me if my dad was driving my car the other day, because he couldn't think of another reason why I would have been so ignorant haha.

So apparently you look like my dad...