ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whoever says 1.2s arent fun should be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not lol at this thread, lol at the people who've spent all their sunday on an internet forum :S

Clio
Technically speaking, it's one of those typical threads where a few opinions and jokes are splashed about, and the people with an inferiority complex get all defensive. Young dumb and full of cum IIRC.

It's all relative. I used to think w**king was the most fun you could possibly have with a penis.

You should have got out more!

yes we are young, No we are not dumb and yes we are full of cum!:rasp:

1 Series Coupe
notThisShitAgain.gif

Swift Sport
I think Jeremy Kyle might be interested in a cs episode lol

Wayyyyyy too much arguing on cs at the mo' :(

This thread has it all. Strops, rolling eyes, munson, revels, and lusty. What more do you need for comedy gold?
Oh and the odd childish insult.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Not lol at this thread, lol at the people who've spent all their sunday on an internet forum :S

I take it that you had an awesome day at the church today.
Some people (excluding myself) Work 6days a week and find that Sunday's are a nice day to sit back and do sweet F.A. whilst recovering from a hangover.

WANTED Arctic 182
Yes that's right. I have nothing else better to do at the moment. Well done Sherlock. Start a thread in GC about geeks if it worries you. Not really part of this discussion lolz :D

Agree with you 100%. How people can come on a forum and slate others for being on here. Some people may have sad lives!

Clio
Well it could have been a sensible thread Tbh. well next week i might start a familar thread, see if it can actually happen, without the first reply being so negative.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yes that's right. I have nothing else better to do at the moment. Well done Sherlock. Start a thread in GC about geeks if it worries you. Not really part of this discussion lolz :D
I certainly won't be losing any sleep over your lack of social life.

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
Some people (excluding myself) Work 6days a week and find that Sunday's are a nice day to sit back and do sweet F.A. whilst recovering from a hangover.

Oh yeah!!

Sunday is hang over day! and sit down doing jack all!

Clio
LMFAO, 1.2's love em---> funny how they can cause such a stir! some people need to grow up. Loves it!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Well if you don't have to do the said, how can you make such a statement?

If I worked 6 days a week, I wouldn't be spending my spare time on the internet, but I suppose it's personal preferance.

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
Well if you don't have to do the said, how can you make such a statement?

If I worked 6 days a week, I wouldn't be spending my spare time on the internet, but I suppose it's personal preferance.

No the secret to the 6day work week is...

Saturday night! woop woop

Its a shame people have ruined what was a decent discussion.

I cant be arsed to delete the crap, which luckily for some of you, means I also cant be arsed to dish out points.

So this is the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.