ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whoever says 1.2s arent fun should be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Typical 1*2 boys. Think they are better than everyone else.

What a load of s**t.

I'm saying that the 1.2 Clio is too dull for me. The same as a 1.6 Megane is too dull and the 1.8 Laguna is pants.

All Renault Entry Level engines are pap.

If It was me in the market for a small engined car i'd have a 1.25 Zetec fiesta. 10 times better than a 1.2 Clio. Better handling, better response, better fuel economy. Just a shame they rust faster than a Rover.

you guys just cant stand it cuz you wont be able to take the pi*s out of me anymore on here, when I get a car faster than most peoples on here.

edit: and which wont be modified externally so you wont beable to sl*g the way it looks etc.

Lusty, have you ever driven or been in one ??

yes. I have a mate who has got one. Slightly fettled up to 240bhp and he has taken me out in it many times. They are rapid. I have also been in a 182 and the mr2 felt way more powerful and is a more honest sports car than a clio is.

BMW E92/Audi S3
This debate is funny. They break our hearts, take money and they're a headache to look after. Cars, in general, are s**t.

Im not sure based on things ive seen..

Either way, he gets the attention he craves..

and Lusty, you could drive a 599 and id still take the piss.

I aint craving attention. I cant stand these 1*2 boys thinking they are superior over the 1.2 lot. So I needed to put them in their place.

I aint craving attention. I cant stand these 1*2 boys thinking they are superior over the 1.2 lot. So I needed to put them in their place.

You have the basic, bottom of the range model (made worse)

They have the top of the range model (apart from Roy)

So they are superior.

yes. I have a mate who has got one. Slightly fettled up to 240bhp and he has taken me out in it many times. They are rapid. I have also been in a 182 and the mr2 felt way more powerful and is a more honest sports car than a clio is.

The clio isn't a sports car at all, it's a hot hatch & tbh most only put out about 160 bhp anyway, a tuned up one making good power will be a different story.

Secondly, anything is going to fell rapid compared to your car.

you guys just cant stand it cuz you wont be able to take the pi*s out of me anymore on here, when I get a car faster than most peoples on here.

edit: and which wont be modified externally so you wont beable to sl*g the way it looks etc.

Taking it a bit personally?
Never been into Jap stuff cept' the Skylines so couldn't say.

On another note.

I must agree with the thread, have been in a couple of 1*2's and there brilliant, ready set for track use and don't need tinkered with. Will defo be gettin one.
But although my 1.2 "is" slow. I still find it great fun..
I love taking it on the back roads (almost rally style single lane roads! :rasp: ) And giving it a good blast just sticking in 2nd or 3rd gear and belting it round the twists, even though I may sometimes push it a little with the some of the corners I can think of on one paticular road.
But I still find it great fun, and although the 1*2's would fair better on these roads, I still find the little clio in general is good on these roads, glad i have one! :)

clio trophy No56
What time do we finish school today, this is the best playground banter ive ever read, Quality, someone please keep it going:)

J03

MX5 1.8

lol GU ON LAD!!

The clio isn't a sports car at all, it's a hot hatch & tbh most only put out about 160 bhp anyway, a tuned up one making good power will be a different story.

Secondly, anything is going to fell rapid compared to your car.

was rapid compared to the 182. I'd love to see a standard 1*2 have a drag race with a standard mr2 turbo. I think we both know which one would win.

MR2's are also way way cooler than "hot hatches"

You have the basic, bottom of the range model (made worse)

They have the top of the range model (apart from Roy)

So they are superior.

They are not superior, they think there superior because they have a bigger engine.

Typical big boy chat.

Next it will be "I'm more superior coz my c***s bigger than yours"

This thread aint about "Does 1*2 drivers have bigger engines?" its about how fun 1.2s are, so we don't need all you 1*2 drivers coming on and slagging 1.2s at every instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.