ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's car do you want? Cs only

Clio - That 'charged LY 197. Can't remember any details or whose it was but it looked smart and I bet it goes like stink.

Non-Clio - Either Topgeartoms Z3MC or Ja5ons GTR.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
<3 black and green or black and gold?

mine wouldbe Luke's nipples, Jaff's megane, bifcaids clio, dutty's rep or my fave Looch's V6 (proper stunning illiad) :)

soo much love for those cars :D

Its actually running now! Not just the garage ornament it used to be! Now with added vroom noises

Lionel Richie
im in that video ;) in fact its the frame used before you click on the video. I was the second fastest car there that day, and thats because y0z has bigger balls than me and he passed me on my opening lap where i was taking it easy, slayed all the other clios that day though, easy pickings in an R26 at Spa.

you can hear him shouting "ITS FLAT MAN!" ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
you can hear him shouting "ITS FLAT MAN!" ;)
Lol, yes, if only it hadn't been the opening lap, I'd have given him more of a run, there was quite a bit of Clio traffic I was trying get through, epic track though spa, easily my favourite one.

the original trip in 2004/5 (cant remember exactly which one, thinking 2004) was an epic trip though, an amazing group and an amazing time had!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Clio wise it would have to be -

[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]Pierre-Benoit's - White 182

Coops Turbo - Clio Turbo

MagpieV6 - Clio V6

There is a few more cars out there i would love to have or at least drive.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
One of the 2 mint sunflowers, Pauls standard beauty or Craigs rediculous modified one for me in terms of clios

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FMP's 200.
Roy's FRS.
Kev's old FRP... you still did the wrong thing by selling it. :dapprove:
Colin's Mars V6.