ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's Clio is this

Bux

Golf GTD
I was just browsing through the barryboys.co.uk at clios and found this:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16284

myoptika060705clio1.jpg

myoptika060705clio2.jpg

myoptika060705clio3.jpg

myoptika060705clio4.jpg

I thought 'Oh god' once i saw the cliosport.net sticker on the back and on the side and on the window and on the bonnet.
I think he's advertising us a bit too much lol.

Last edited:
  Artic Blime 182
Can we throw him in front of the flames and then restore the car? :evil: That is poor!:dead:

Bux

Golf GTD
I would have thought that being a member on here lets you know what mods are good for a clio. Obviously this guy does not pay attention =]

E30 318iS x2
Thats so far beyond comprehension its quite amusing

Got a silver one thats very similar from round where I am.

lol that's a real blast from the past. Can't remember the lads name but it looked as w**k back then as it does looking back at it now.

Rusty Cup
Wow that guy has hit the nail on the head with those mods, if it just had a few more exhaust tips it would be sweeeet (and bigger wheels) get those 15's off

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
The pics are from 03 and i know thats no excuse but there were a lot of people doin a lot of silly things back then, I know i was one of them lol ...........

civic006.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The pics are from 03 and i know thats no excuse but there were a lot of people doin a lot of silly things back then, I know i was one of them lol ...........

Pics are from 04, unless he bought the car then went back in time ;)

And yeah i agree people thought some stuff was cool back then, but not this.

Clio 182 with cup kits
Is the rear wiper an extention of the owners errection over the SH** he has produced? What was needed is for the flames coming out of the exhausts to be blown by a big gust of wind and torch the whole F***ing thing including the owner!! :)

TTRS & V50
To be fair BarryBoys is a site for depressed middle aged people in a mid life crisis, that just want to swear at little boys on an internet forum. Theres no excuse for the car, but that site makes me cringe.

'HE HAS BLUE WHEELS......HE'S A f**king PRICK'

Seriously, get a life.

Just goes to show how the modified scene has moved on in the last 5 years. There are still some people out there trying to create something different so that we can all hate it and provide us with those wtf moments.