ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos got a 2.0L Valver

Please spam bellow, If you have one, just be interesting to see how many we have in the club

Loads now IIRC

Ive just done mine but its not back on the road yet. theres 1

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Theres quite a few thats for sure...

Rockport
Steve a
Big Chris
Adams_16v
Clean 16v
Glenn
Snufty
CloWdy

just off the top of my head....hope they dont mind my stealing their thunder...lol

[Edited by Martin. on 11 January 2005 at 5:15pm]

172 Exclusive

For all the 2.0L valver owners running standard cams and headwork whats your quickest 1/4mile time mine is mailto:14.4@95mph">14.4@95mph

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Yep got one. Havent 1/4 it yet. Was going on the 23rd but I am at the AMD RR day. Id hope to be low 15s high 14s with just the decat backbox and pannel filter at the mo. Cams pullies and a darn good mapping to follow in the summer.

Red16, is that 2.1 engine going in the Clio? seen a few FRST doing low 13s with wheels spin for the first 1/8th! lethal motors!

Nice peeps, keep em coming

I will be at York for defo (like most of the other 2.0L crew) hope to beat 14.9 because thats what my mates G40 polo gets and I need to teach him a lesson for showing up the valver in 1.8 spec.

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 11 January 2005

Red16, is that 2.1 engine going in the Clio? seen a few FRST doing low 13s with wheels spin for the first 1/8th! lethal motors!
yeah thats the plan :) still at the mid build stage at the moment, booked in to be rebored next week.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 11 January 2005

Nice peeps, keep em coming

I will be at York for defo (like most of the other 2.0L crew) hope to beat 14.9 because thats what my mates G40 polo gets and I need to teach him a lesson for showing up the valver in 1.8 spec.
I reckon youll beat 14.9 fella unless you are a complete lemon at lauching your car;)...you are running stripped arent you?

williams and trophy

if u get it down to same kinda weight as weight did..i.e. fuk all bar a seat n steering wheel lol....theres no reason why mid 14s is not doable lol

but .....std willy with de-cat n filter.14.6 1/4

Wicked. i have one, not run it in the 1/4 mile yet and may not as selling, pity eh. 175bhp though without SMT6.

Bondy has one too though just to add.

Trophy

Yeah,

Ive got one which will be for sale soon, not had chance to 1/4 mile it yet, hopefully in the next month.

Mat.

172 Exclusive

Yeah they seem to be but hopefully a few of us should be taking the 2.0L valvers to a new level soon