ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's got the lowest milage?

Nothing at the mo :(
just amazes me lol.. people send alot of money on a nice motor.. then do 5k a year in it :S i know your gonna lose money putting mileage on it.. but why pay alot of money when ya just gonna let it sit there :s might awell give me the money and il give you a nova to do 5k a year in

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
just amazes me lol.. people send alot of money on a nice motor.. then do 5k a year in it :S i know your gonna lose money putting mileage on it.. but why pay alot of money when ya just gonna let it sit there :s might awell give me the money and il give you a nova to do 5k a year in

Yep my car ( 52 plate 172) is worth next to nothing Atm, if it had only done 30k it would be worth about £500 more TBH.

Nothing at the mo :(
i know why people do keep the mileage down but i just dont get it :S i brought my exactly a year ago this month and ive only done 9k but thats cause of the job ive had.. in the last 2 months ive done over 2k mileage which is alot better now :p

wanna get mine to 100k tbh

Yep my car ( 52 plate 172) is worth next to nothing Atm, if it had only done 30k it would be worth about £500 more TBH.

Yup. Agree 100%.

People say "Oh I don't want to do all that driving because of the miles" which quite frankly is mental.

They're worth so little anyway, a few extra miles won't make much difference.

I can understand it on a Vee but a 1*2, no.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I thought about resale values when mine got to 70k a couple of months ago. But then realised its not worth a lot anyway, can't loose too much more.

Plus after seeing how well Nick's cup does with 100+k miles on it, I want to rack them up quicker!

My 03 1.2 Dynamique had 90,500 on it when i bought it last month, now has nearly 92,000 on it.

Loses £100 in value for every 10,000 miles it has on it according to WhatCar

Titanium 182
They're made to be driven ffs. a 5 year old car with 10k miles would worry me more than one with 60k miles.

182 & Porsche 986
I dont understand why people buy cars and don't drive them, v6s yeah its more of a weekend car. other wise whats the point.
Mine on 54k now, 02 plate. didnt have many when i bought it i've added plenty on!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i had a 52 reg cup with 26k until i drove it properly, dunno about any1 else but if a car is over 5 and has low miles id be worried it had some mechanical issues, usually ties in with a few quick changes of ownership though.