ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos is this chavved up mk1 clio???

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
badclio.gif

i saw one worse than that the other day in southampton! i almost crashed from laughing at it! was totally standard red rn or rt and had a spoiler like the one on the fast and furious supra so a lot higher sitting that that one just bolted to the roof of the car! it was sooo comical! i tried to take a photo but didnt have enough time to!

that is the worst car i have ever seen!who ever owns that must be so imbarssed even to go and fill up at petrol station.words cannot even explain..............................

that is how you murder a car

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Whats bad about dog poo on ice? if its on ice it frezzes and then its easier to get rid off!! dog poo on ice is great!!.. well maybe not great...

mk1 phase 3
its just dog poo...which is never good, where ever it is! and if its on ice, its gotta be cold! and cold isnt really good either. i dunno. just one of those sayings that has developed from somewhere that i dont know of!!:p

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
ollie_yesclio said:
its just dog poo...which is never good, where ever it is! and if its on ice, its gotta be cold! and cold isnt really good either. i dunno. just one of those sayings that has developed from somewhere that i dont know of!!:p

cold dog poo is better than warm dog poo though!

EWWWW!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
It's true, I'd take frozen dog poo over warm freshly squirted dog poo any day.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd give him a ticket not only for it bein the most fcuk ugly can in the world but also that spoiler takes up 3 parking bays!!