ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos this?

inferno 182.
hey everyone!
bought a cup spoiler from sumner2k3 and paid 10 days ago! nothing!
posted on his add in parts for sale and got a reply from a member in turkey saying that hes paid for this item + the postge the same day as me! hes tried to contact and nothing! whos this joker?

inferno 182.
chatting to admin at the mo and they say wait till monday see what happens???? i paid via gift but the guy in turkey didnt!!
maybe hes on holiday! give him a chance! if not? i wouldnt mess with a turk!!LOL! any ideas???

Is he still breaking that car? :s I bought an RS grille off him about 2 years ago.

I think it's the same bloke.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You paid via Gift?
george.jpg

He may be on holiday. You better hope so.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
PayPal gift! I can't believe people still do it!

He ain't been online for a good few days so hopefully it will all work out..

inferno 182.
the guy in turkey didnt and hes pissed off!!! so am i and have his email now! hes a member so someone like a mod have his address!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think the Admin are allowed to give out peoples addresses either?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I imagine this is annoying, but what would you do in the following scenario;

I walk upto you in the street, show you a photo of a cup spoiler and say you can have it for £100 cash in hand. You give me the cash I'll send you the spoiler. By the way, don't worry because we are both members of a forum open to the entire public, so it's safe. Trust me. You give me the cash and off I go, to send you your spoiler. Honest.

The scenario above is exactly the same as 'PayPal gift'. Sorry chap, but unlikely you will see spoiler or your cash.

172monaco*&*passat
Don't think the Admin are allowed to give out peoples addresses either?
but they could make contact themselves to see what the situation is.

inferno 182.
THINK THE OTHER MEMBER IN TURKEY SHOULD HAVE HISS ADDRESS AS HE DIDNT PAY VIA GIFT? WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM HIM!

clio rs 2000
hi
the second buyer is me, after a week i mailed to his hotmail and talked with him afew times he is not on holiday he said that he hasnt got internet and couldnt book the courier only looking mails from phone but i saw that chris also bought the same spoiler. i opened a claim in paypal after that he mailed me again and said why i did this he sent the spoiler but again didnt give a me tracking after i want,
also wanted to me pay as gift but i didint and sent him £5 more for charges with goods option on paypal
so everything is clear 1 spoiler 2 buyers what do you think?

his name tomas sumner
MSNsumner2k3@hotmail.com

Last edited:

AK

M240i
You should be alright as you've paid by the correct means and have started a claim. PayPal will refund you.

200MPH is buggered though as he was too tight to pay the charges.

inferno 182.
god knows who 200mph is?? def not me guys think alot of people can tell you that on here!! yep been a plank and paid via gift and wont be doing it again! but i will get my money back!
Autocrash isn't 200mph is he? If he is then lol that he's been done over. Guys a plank.

AK

M240i
Actually, they're not.

Well, unless it's a dual account.

200mph changed his name to ".01mph"

inferno 182.
thankyou!!!:D no offence taken! going abit off line this one!! only wanted to know if anyone knew who he was so i can get my money back! LOL!!