ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who's who??? pictures of every 1 and there cars please

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
M1TCH said:
^^ yes he is a homosexual dave!

I however am not...:)

meatbb.jpg

me @ BB cheers for the pic gweebs :)

clio-new.jpg

poo heap yesterday at south mimms/hatfield meet :)

its tom cruise

R.I.P 182
Mmmm i love the Tom Cruise!!!!

lol!

Umm.. pics of me and my car eh!!!! Well, my current car is a mk2 fiesta (how parp) That i can't drive yet as i haven't passed ;) But im hoping to get a 172 so ill pretend that mines already been posted ;) lol..

Moi at FCS last year with Kimmy (Jimmy_Mac) tis the worst pic of me ever.. but ill get a better one.. (thought id post as it has some clios and members in it!! (Matt and Ben Clelland and Brian in background, and ithink its Dansta at the front!)

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wbmOnaHk8_ewBxeZxQEnpk.jpg

MALICEOWNED.jpg

at a CS meet in New Forest last year totally OWNING malice after a water/coke/burgersauce/ketchup fight... haha!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
oi donna dont knock the fiesta, im driving one not a bad motor(if you like going slow)

Der Panzer
Baby, I'll save your blushes, but you have a budding fan club here in my office. :) Marcel and Clark both approve.

R.I.P 182
Haha!! nice!!! The 2nd pics not too bad but 1st ones not flattering.. they said i was the same colour as the car behind me :(

lol!

clio 182 black /gold
There are some cracking pictures there, but not many of the ladies, so come on girls get posting :)

No more clio's for me!
Baby D said:
Mmmm i love the Tom Cruise!!!!

lol!

Umm.. pics of me and my car eh!!!! Well, my current car is a mk2 fiesta (how parp) That i can't drive yet as i haven't passed ;) But im hoping to get a 172 so ill pretend that mines already been posted ;) lol..

Moi at FCS last year with Kimmy (Jimmy_Mac) tis the worst pic of me ever.. but ill get a better one.. (thought id post as it has some clios and members in it!! (Matt and Ben Clelland and Brian in background, and ithink its Dansta at the front!)

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wbmOnaHk8_ewBxeZxQEnpk.jpg

MALICEOWNED.jpg

at a CS meet in New Forest last year totally OWNING malice after a water/coke/burgersauce/ketchup fight... haha!

Nice pic! :approve: :hail: :approve:

Turbos.
Sorry to hijack but is Baby D, Donna (clearly i'm no sherlock here!)?

I take it you are not with James anymore Donna? Have you spoken to him recently..? PM me the reply if you like.

Oh and yellowA please tell me you're a SE member!

This is me and S25, I was waiting for Freebone to take me from behind, just incase anyone wrongly thinks anything dodgy is going on ;)

60795291-L.jpg

R.I.P 182
clio buyer - no im not with James anymore.. do you know him? I saw him Saturday and Monday so yeh seen him recently.. not talking to him though..

Anni - my hairs black now, it was brown with a blonde streak all the way through the middle, tis down my back more now too.. will get a more recent pic up..

Mitch - Mmmm :p Tom cruise is short too ;) lol..

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Mitch - Mmmm :p Tom cruise is short too ;) lol..[/QUOTE]

take my breath away............