ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who's who??? pictures of every 1 and there cars please

Cooper S JCW
My 172 before the plate goes on and me on the left of the pic!

Board003.gif
IMG_0012.gif

Baby D said:
Mmmm i love the Tom Cruise!!!!

lol!

Umm.. pics of me and my car eh!!!! Well, my current car is a mk2 fiesta (how parp) That i can't drive yet as i haven't passed ;) But im hoping to get a 172 so ill pretend that mines already been posted ;) lol..

Moi at FCS last year with Kimmy (Jimmy_Mac) tis the worst pic of me ever.. but ill get a better one.. (thought id post as it has some clios and members in it!! (Matt and Ben Clelland and Brian in background, and ithink its Dansta at the front!)

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wbmOnaHk8_ewBxeZxQEnpk.jpg

MALICEOWNED.jpg

at a CS meet in New Forest last year totally OWNING malice after a water/coke/burgersauce/ketchup fight... haha!

looking good :) a fiesta ewww nasty

Mmmm i love the Tom Cruise!!!! ???? whats that about ??

Nippy white cup
It`s a who`s who Ben...not a who`s nobody! ;)

How you doing anyway fella...going to see you at York on easter weekend?

Chris

R.I.P 182
Nah you're not a common thug, just Brian he talks sooo common an he is a thug just because he is ;) Im sure you're pretty normal. LOL. :D

Nippy white cup
The face he is pulling isn`t a reflection of what he is pointing at (Donna ;))

He has a defo look of him tho (Sorry JM :))

Chris

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wbmOnaHk8_ewBxeZxQEnpk.jpg

Golf GTI Ed30
Chris n nic said:
It`s a who`s who Ben...not a who`s nobody! ;)

How you doing anyway fella...going to see you at York on easter weekend?

Chris
Ah... Good evening Chris.. Are we well?? How's the little un coming on? Is the Cup still about?
I'll be making a show at york this year, for definate. Got a 13 second 1/4 waiting for me there... I'll let you know about Easter W/E though... Usual lot off?

my spare was being used on the car and when i got my willy wheels i never put it back, wieghs a few kilos ...

182cup/D40/Hornet
The car........
and me.

Attachments

• DSC00342 (Small).JPG
    DSC00342 (Small).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00193 (Small).JPG
    DSC00193 (Small).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 44
  Nippy white cup
Baby D said:
OMG CHRIS!!!! LOL!!!!! That makes it look like hes pulling a face at me now :( :(

Nooooo If you read my post with the pic I say that the face he is pulling etc etc...I actually think you look very nice in that pic so there lol

Chris

R.I.P 182
LMFAO @ JP's pic!!!!!!!!!!

Chris - Awwww thankyou! But still, LOL if his face was the same colour as the PS it would look so real! LOL!

R.I.P 182
SHES SOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!! I love her pic as your avatar!! Obviously got her looks from her mum ;)

Kidding ;) :rasp: xx

Nippy white cup
Vtec Abuser said:
Ah... Good evening Chris.. Are we well?? How's the little un coming on? Is the Cup still about?
I'll be making a show at york this year, for definate. Got a 13 second 1/4 waiting for me there... I'll let you know about Easter W/E though... Usual lot off?

Great thanks m8. Abi is growing sooo fast....Cup is still going (on it`s 2nd engine lol) and hopefully it is going to be back near it`s glory days lol. Running better now than it has for a loooong time...couple more mods and it should be a flyer again. Usual suspects will be there but times have moved on a little...13`s just don`t cut it now lol.

Cheers

Chris