ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose 172 (Cup) is this

GR7

Shiny red R32

Funky

I put my original 172 wheels on the Raider I had a short while ago, which I still get to see most days as a friend now has it with a new K-Tec turbo and a 4" Scorpion exhaust is now on it.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I was brought up with cool cars as my dad always had shiny, sporty cars. I used to earn pocket money washing and polishing his cars!! A bad habit which is still with me, but I dont get paid now!

:cool:

GR7

Shiny red R32

No, with all that pocket money I paid for my insurance on a Mini that my dad bought me for my first car. I loved it, better looking than todays monsters (BMW ones)!

Clio 197

Yes the old mini was a great little car. I loved mine even though it was ready for the knackers. It had a really neat little trick where the speedo needle acted like a propellor and spun around the dial acoording how fast you were going. It spun backwards in reverse...very entertaining!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

tut tut!!! Girlracer how long have you hade your clio????

When you park in a car park and come back to get in the car do you try and get into someone elses car.....lupo drivers beware!! ;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Never GeordiePaul! When I park my car I always make sure that it is miles away from anyone elses car and on a very busy day, I leave my little Clio at home and take hubbys car - I still park it carefully though. He is threatening to get me an older car, like a 106 GTi or 205 GTi to run about in!! He reckons that I am over-protective of my car, but he knew I was like that when he married me!!

;)