ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose car is this!?

'91 Clio RT =D
1776236769a4106748517b935761063l.jpg

says cliosport.net in the window, whose car is it!?

dont like it at all (no offence to owner)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Front end is a bit too bold, OTT.

Otherwise it's alright really. Hopefully power to match.

Someone must know who's it is.

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
that used to belong to a girl down here in torquay , but i THINK she sold it ???

Ben

Clio on SL 2118s
i like minus the spoiler, the colour and the front lights (Standards would fit in better)

anyone know what wheels they are?

not bad in my oppinion for a kitted car...

it prob belongs to the owners BEBO that u linked the pic from...try that first..

I like Dimma Clio's, not in that colour, and i'm not keen on Morettes, but that's a better effort than most i've seen. It's since had a respray in Liquid Yellow and looks a whole lot better. It was featured in Performance French Car a few months back.

16.gif

ibiza cupra
not bad for a kitted car, not bad at all.
i think one of the main things that ruin kitted cars is when they aren`t done properly and you can tell its been done by someone who didn`t really know what they where doing + the fact of the cheap nasty horrible kits that are out there

'91 Clio RT =D
i actually quite like it in yellow. Why does it have a cliosport sticker in window shield on hte above picture tho?

Clio on SL 2118s
looks better in yellow but then again the white valver in her pics looks even better...

E30 318iS x2
Whats the point in the post then? Im sure he will take offence, i certainly would if you said that about mine!

yeh i was kinda thinking that

True but every one is entitled to their oppinion, we're almost too polite these days and scared to make our feelings heard.

Don't fancy it in that colour, the dark blue looks ok but not keen on the yellow.

Cobra,Impreza,Dimma, BMW
Maxi kit > Dimma kit

All day long!

I think you are in a major minority here.

The Maxi kit was all square lines whereas the Dimma had curves

The Dimma was far more expensive

Also, the Dimma looked part of the car, the Maxi didnt.

:)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i knew that was a calder coach crafts product before even clicking on the cruise link.
there work stands out.